Introduction to Troubleshooting & Planned Maintenance
This is a 16 Hour, 2 Day, 8 Hour per Day course taught in English with 50/50 split of in Classroom & Power Lab. Limited to 10 students.
After completion of this class, students will be able to:
- Properly & safely use the most used tools for PM and troubleshooting
- Know where to find and use installation, maintenance, service, parts, and engine manuals
- Understand the importance and be able to properly complete service reports
- Perform minor and major services with an emphasis on air cooled units and small liquid cooled units
- Properly perform valve adjustments
- Comprehend common generator alarms
- Utilize common power generation formulas
Minimum Required Equipment & Safety Gear
Each student should come with the following tools and equipment for this class:
- Jobsite Uniform Clothing
- Steel toe or composite toe, electrical rated work boots
- ANSI approved safety glasses
- Hearing protection
- Cut resistant gloves
NEGDA Rate $850 per student
All registration fees are to be paid in full prior to January 31, 2023. Please send checks payable to Mongoose Power Solutions, c/o OPA! to PO Box 13, Spofford, NH 03462
Travel and Accommodations
Hotel Reservations are not included with registration and are the responsibility of the attendee/employer to arrange.
Click here for our hotel and travel recommendations.